Everyone is Welcome to Shop at the Co-op… but Becoming a Member has its Perks!
“A co-op is as strong as the members who own and participate in it.”
Member Benefits 2019
- Save 10% on groceries six times a year (You pick the day) during specified months (Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec) by showing your member Id at check out. (some exclusions apply, see card).
- Save with monthly member-only special prices throughout the store. (Items are available while supplies last.)
- You share in the stores’ profits through our patronage refund. In every year that the Co-op is profitable, our net profits will be divided up and given back to members in the form of a check and store equity.
- You can participate in the governance of your Co-op by voting in annual and special elections and running to serve on our Board of Directors.
- You and your family are invited to join us for our Annual Member Celebration in the fall, including food, music, and activities provided by the Co-op.
- You and your family are invited to join us at Canterbury Shaker Village for the Annual Garden Party.
- You can order products through the Co-op’s Buying Club for even greater savings.
- You receive access to membership to the New Hampshire Federal Credit Union. Click here to learn more about NHFCU!
- Discounted rate on auto, home and other personal insurance products through Liberty Mutual Rep. and Co-op member, Scott Pratt. For more information visitwww.LibertyMutual.com/ScottPratt
- Members aged 62 and older may receive a 15% Senior Discount every Sunday and Tuesday! Click here to download the application or see a cashier to sign up.
- Free Individual membership for the 2019 season (Through Oct 26) to Canterbury Shaker Village. Just show your Co-op membership at the admissission desk at Canterbury Shaker Village.
It’s easy to become a member of the Co-op. Use the product icon on the right side above or during your next visit, tell the cashier that you would like to join. The cost of membership is $100 per household, one time. You’ll have the option of paying your equity all at once or in quarterly installments. Members who choose to pay all at once receive a $10 coupon toward that day’s groceries. There are no annual dues or additional costs.
This is not a fee that you pay and lose. If you decide to end your membership, you can ask the Co-op to repurchase your membership shares and return you equity investment.