2020 Owner Benefits
- Access to our Café Club Card – your 13th meal is on us! For every $5.00+ purchase from our self service bars, soups, salads and sandwiches, earn a stamp. After 12 stamps, your next meal is free (max $10.00 value)!
- Owners aged 62+ enjoy 15% OFF their total purchases on Sundays, Tuesdays, and temporarily Thursdays!
- 5% OFF ONE PURCHASE PER MONTH – you decide when to use it
- 10% OFF on your birthday*
- (COMING SOON!) Line Up for the Loot: with every purchase you’re automatically entered into our monthly raffle for a $100 Co-op Gift Card (one winner per month, max 2 entries per day).
- No annual fee!
- Your membership applies to your entire household (though just you get to vote in our elections)
- Invites to our Annual Owner Celebration & Meeting (Sept.) Including delicious food for you and your family
- Discounted monthly Compass Membership to Concord’s 43 Degrees North athletic club and NO enrollment fee! Save $10/month for unlimited classes (barre, yoga, cycling) & gym access AND save $125 enrollment fee – just show your Co-op Owner card!
- An individual membership to Canterbury Shaker Village – just show your Concord Food Co-op Owner card
- You can order products through the Co-op’s Buying Club for even greater savings.
- Exclusive discounts on auto, home and other personal insurance products through Liberty Mutual Rep. and Co-op Owner, Scott Pratt. For more information visit www.LibertyMutual.com/ScottPratt
- Tour the Store with a Wellness Ace: We have partnered with several local health providers (nutritionists, dieticians, health coaches) to meet with our Owners and walk through the store with them one-on-one, highlighting some of their favorite products and departments, and answering any questions you may have – click here to meet our Wellness Aces
It’s easy to become an Owner of the Co-op. CLICK HERE or during your next visit at either of our locations just tell the cashier that you would like to join. It’s just a one time cost of ownership is $100 per household. You have the option of paying your equity all at once or in $25 quarterly installments. Owners who choose to pay all at once receive a $10 coupon towards their shopping trip. Since 1982, there have been no annual dues or additional costs.
This is not a fee that you pay and lose. If you decide to end your ownership, you can ask the Co-op to repurchase your shares and return your equity investment.