Pack up your beach bag for the Concord Food Co-op’s premier summer event, our Lakeside Luau at Ellacoya State Park on Lake Winnipesaukee Saturday, July 12. This event will be lots of fun for the whole family, but there are some things you should know!
• If you’ve been collecting stamps on your Co-op Passport, now’s the time to cash them in for free tickets! Just bring your Co-op passport with 5+ stamps for your free entry. Otherwise, ticket prices are $5 for Co-op members and $10 for non-members.
100% of ticket sale income will be donated to four Co-op community partners: The Friendly Kitchen, The Friends Emergency Housing Program, NOFA-NH, and Concord Coalition to End Homelessness.
• Co-op passport guests with 5+ stamps receive free entry to the park, otherwise you will need to pay the NH State Park entrance fee of $5/adult and $2/child. Bring cash.
• Parking is quite limited – only 250 cars for the whole park, so we encourage you to carpool and arrive early when the park opens at 9 am. There is no registration and we can not save a space for you, it is first come, first served. If you’re coming later and want to ensure that you will still get in, please call Ellacoya at 603-293-7821.
• The Celery Stick Café will be grilling burgers (veggie burgers too!) and hot dogs, serving fresh salads, and yummy vegan desserts from Cafe Indigo. Wash it all down with cold iced teas and water.
• Alcohol is BYOB – no glass.
• No pets allowed in Ellacoya State Park.
• We’ll have fun and games for the whole family starting at 9 am, but please also pack your bathing suits, beach blanket, chairs, and whatever else you’d like to enjoy the day!
• Our award-winning chefs will be serving summer picnic/barbecue fare and non-alcoholic drinks from 11 am until approximately 2 pm.
• Both stores will be open on Saturday, but they will be closed on Sunday, July 13 for an employee picnic.
Lakeside Luau – Saturday, July 12, 2014
Park opens at 9am
Grills fired up from 11 am – 2 pm.
Ellacoya State Park
280 Scenic Drive