If you are looking for prepared foods and local deli meats that are natural and prepared right here in our store, come to the Concord Co-op and taste the difference!
Fresh, Sliced Deli Meats
The Co-op Chef’s have selected the below companies for their sous-vied prepared deli meats:
Applegate – Natural & Organic Meat
At Applegate our mission is to Change the Meat We Eat.
By that we mean making good meat – the kind that’s raised humanely without antibiotics and hormones – accessible to as many people as possible. To achieve this evolution, we put our resources toward the people we think have the most potential to change our food system – eaters, farmers and innovators. Our work involves educating people about the important issues that impact their food, addressing the challenges faced by new farmers, and supporting big ideas that can improve the way good meat is raised, produced and distributed.
- Animals never administered antibiotics
- Animals never administered growth hormones
- Animals fed 100% vegetarian diet with no animal by-products
- Animals fed 100% organic vegetarian diet with no animal by-products
- Animal feed is free of genetically modified ingredients, synthetic fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides
- No Nitrates or Nitrites added
- No Artificial Ingredients
- No Fillers
- No Genetically Modified Ingredients
Boar’s Head Premium Deli Meats & Cheeses
We pride ourselves on being master craftsmen in our industry – skilled artisans in meat and cheese preparation methods. Crafting our products is a true labor of love. We use time-honored recipes that call for hand-trimming our meats, applying many of our spices by hand and more. We know there are easier, faster, even cheaper ways to make our products – but cutting corners doesn’t cut it for us. With Boar’s Head, you can trust each and every one of our products was prepared with the utmost care.
Fresh Sandwiches & more…
Enjoy our fresh selection of wraps, salads, veggie burgers, and other delicious, all-natural goodies made from scratch daily by our award-winning Café Chefs.