The criteria are as follows. The organization must:
- be a charitable not-for-profit
- have a non-political and secular mission
- focus their efforts in New Hampshire
- be socially and environmentally responsible.
- do work that is complementary to the Co-op’s mission
Organizations wishing to receive monetary donations, raffle items, food, or other donations from the Concord Food Co-op, Concord Food Co-op of New London, or the Celery Stick Cafe must send a written request at least 60 days prior.
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail it to Concord Food Co-op, Attn: Marketing, 24 South Main Street, Concord, NH 03301.
We enjoy the opportunity to support a variety of organizations and events in the community. However, due to the large volume of requests that we receive daily, we are not able to approve all donations.
Our Community Partner Program
Also consider applying for our Community Partner Program.
Click here for more information.