Deli Clerk (Full Time)
24 S Main St
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Contact: Beverly LaPage
Job Status: Full Time
Description The Co-op is currently accepting applications for fulltime Deli Clerk. Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Must be 18 or older to run equipment
* Provide prompt and friendly customer service in both the Deli and Bakery Departments
* Slice, portion, and package product(s) per customer request
* Ensure that the deli case is clean, stocked, etc.
* Regular temperature checks (beginning and end of shift)
* Follow established sanitation procedures per store policy
* Assist in other kitchen duties during “slow” periods
Requirements: Prior deli clerk experience would be a plus. Excellent customer service skills are essential for this position!! An interest in all natural and organic foods. Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently. Good organizational and time management skills. Neat appearance. Great interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. Adaptability. Position is Full time(40 hrs/wk). The work schedule could change based on business needs. Must be able to work nights and weekends. We are a non smoking work environment. We do criminal background checks.
We have FANTASTIC benefits!!!
*Generous PTO (paid time off)
*Health, dental, and life insurance
*7 Paid holidays
*401K plan with Co. match (after 6 months of Fulltime employment)
*Shirt and Aprons provided
*Paid Meal Breaks (providing you remain on premises)
*Free coffee (in employee break room)
*Training and Development
Interested? Applications are available at Concord Food Co-op, 24 South Main Street, Concord, NH or on our website.