Free Curbside Pickup
The Co-op’s free Curbside Pickup service is available to all shoppers and not just owners.
Senior Co-op owners receive a 15% discount on Tuesdays, Sundays and now Thursdays. This will also provide you with access to the Bread Peddler that delivers on Wednesday. To become a Co-op owner ($100 one-time, no annual fee) and to view all our owner benefits click here!
Check out Co-op Deals prior to placing your order. (Please be aware that Co-op Deals is a national program. Concord Food Coop does not carry all items listed in Co-op Deals. When ordering, consider providing a substitution.)
Check out our New Arrivals page to see all the new and exciting items available at the Co-op!
How to submit an order:
- Click the button below that says “Click here to place a curbside order”
- Fill out the order form and click submit
Limit 30 items. No changes may be made after order is submitted.
NOTE: If you are receiving a message saying that only 1 submission is allowed, close your web browser and try submitting again. This should fix the issue. This is a feature that prevents accidental duplicate order submissions.
Here’s how it works:
• We will gather your order based on product availability.
• A staff member will call you when your order is ready, note any out of stocks, and give you an order total.
• We’ll charge your card over the phone and hold your order for up to 24 hours.
• When you come to pick up your order, call the store. We will bring your order out to your vehicle.