The Concord Food Co-op is actively working with the below Co-op Community Partners to provide meaningful support for fiscal year ending June 2017!
- The Friendly Kitchen
- Northeast Organic Farming Association – NH
- Concord Coalition to End Homelessness
- The Friends Emergency Housing Program
- Pope Memorial SPCA of Concord-Merrimack County
- Crisis Center of Central New Hampshire
To be considered for the Community Partner Program the organization must:
✔ be a charitable not-for-profit
✔ have a non-political and secular mission
✔ focus their efforts in New Hampshire
✔ be socially and environmentally responsible
✔ do work that is complementary to the Co-op’s mission
To learn more about the Community Partner Program please email email@example.com.
The criteria are as follows. The organization must:
- be a charitable not-for-profit
- have a non-political and secular mission
- focus their efforts in New Hampshire
- be socially and environmentally responsible.
- do work that is complementary to the Co-op’s mission
Organizations wishing to receive monetary donations, raffle items, food, or other donations from the Concord Food Co-op, Concord Food Co-op of New London, must send a written request at least 60 days prior.
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Concord Food Co-op, Attn: Outreach, 24 South Main Street, Concord, NH 03301.
We enjoy the opportunity to support a variety of organizations and events in the community. However, due to the large volume of requests that we receive daily, we are not able to approve all donations.