Congratulations to our six Co-op Community Partners for 2017! Stay tuned for ways to support these important non-profits, and check out the links to learn more about them.
- The Friendly Kitchen
- Northeast Organic Farming Association – NH
- Concord Coalition to End Homelessness
- The Friends Emergency Housing Program
- Pope Memorial SPCA of Concord-Merrimack County
- Crisis Center of Central New Hampshire
How to apply?
- For the fiscal year ending 2018, the Co-op will support four Community Partners (CP).
- Each CP will receive “meaningful support” of approximately $1500.
- “Meaningful Support” to the CP will be a combination of financial and in-kind marketing support.
- In-kind marketing support will be calculated at a $25 rate per Co-op marketing staff person.
- After consultation with the CP, the primary support benefit package combination will be at the discretion of the Director of Development.
- The Co-op Marketing Department will select the CP based on current CP Program stated parameters, as well as the Marketing Department’s informal needs based analysis of the CP’s available marketing resources.
- CP’s will be for the Co-op fiscal year and notified in June 2017.
To be considered for the Community Partner program the organization must:
✔ be a charitable not-for-profit
✔ have a non-political and secular mission
✔ focus their efforts in New Hampshire
✔ be socially and environmentally responsible
✔ do work that is complementary to the Co-op’s mission
The criteria are as follows. The organization must:
- be a charitable not-for-profit
- have a non-political and secular mission
- focus their efforts in New Hampshire
- be socially and environmentally responsible.
- do work that is complementary to the Co-op’s mission
Organizations wishing to receive monetary donations, raffle items, food, or other donations from the Concord Food Co-op, Concord Food Co-op of New London, or the Celery Stick Cafe must send a written request at least 60 days prior.
Please email your request to email@example.com
or mail it to Concord Food Co-op, Attn: Marketing, 24 South Main Street, Concord, NH 03301.
We enjoy the opportunity to support a variety of organizations and events in the community. However, due to the large volume of requests that we receive daily, we are not able to approve all donations.