Cashiers (Part Time)
Drop off your application in store, or mail to the contact below:
24 S Main St
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Contact: Beverly LaPage
Job Status: Part Time
The Concord Food Co-op currently has part-time openings for Cashiers. Positions are year round.
Duties will include:
* Accurately entering into the point of sale system customer selections and tendering payment while providing superior quality customer service.
* Bagging groceries.
* Carryout of grocery bags to customer vehicles.
* Answering customer questions about natural food products.
* Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will have the following characteristics:
· Prior experience as a cashier
· A reputation for giving great service to guests and co-workers
· Ability to consistently provide customers great service
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights and weekends
· Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
· Communicates professionally in person and on the phone
· Neat handwriting
· A neat, clean appearance
· Be passionate about selling great food and giving great service
· Be self-motivated, especially under pressure
· Likes to have fun at work
· Ability to effectively manage their emotions in the workplace
· Enjoys handling change and complexity
An Application for Employment is required in order to be considered for employment, resumes may be attached to a completed application. No telephone calls please. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older, able to lift fifty pounds on a regular basis, stand for long periods of time, and successfully pass a criminal background check.Stop by the store for an application or download and print one. Drop off your application or mail it to the store at 24 S Main St,Concord, NH 03301, Attention: HR.
We are a customer service focused company and only applicants with good customer service skills should apply.
Paid Meal Breaks
Training and Development