Annual Member Celebration
Check out the 2017 schedule and vendors below and stay tuned for information on our 2018 celebration!
24 S. Main St, Concord NH
Concord Food Co-op was pleased to invite all of our members to our Annual Member Celebration on Saturday, September 16th, 2017 in the Co-op parking lot! The event featured an extravaganza of good food, wonderful music, tasty samples from local vendors, beer and wine tasting, and mingling with fellow members, farmers, and the Board. In addition, balloting for the Board election concluded and election results followed later in the afternoon.
See the full vendor list below.
Not a member, but want to attend this exciting event and learn what membership is all about? Sign up for Co-op Membership at the event! We have a table for customers to learn about member benefits and becoming a member. Did you know membership is only $100, one time, is fully refundable, and can be paid in four $25 payments? Click here to learn more about Co-op Membership.
1:30 pm Gates Open
1:30 pm Become a Member Sign up Table Opens – Meet the Board of Directors
1:45 pm Welcome & Business Meeting Begins
- Chris Gilbert, General Manager
- Cathy Menard, Board President
- Peter Delault, Finance Manager
2:00 pm Board Balloting Closes
2:00 pm Meet the Farmers Tent Opens
2:00 pm Vendor Tables Open
2:00 pm Strings & Things Band
2:30 pm Local sourced barbecue style menu provided by the Co-op
4:30 pm Ballot Results are Announced
4:30 pm Event Ends
- Aissa Sweets – Walnut baklava, chocolate walnut baklava, coconut chocolate baklava, and date filled mamoul cookies.
- Birch Boys Chaga
- Chrismix Candy – Concord-made sweet and salty chocolate toffee. Blueberry Pie, Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Maple Vanilla, Original Dark and White Chocolate Butterscotch Hazelnut.
- Elevage de Volailles
- Generation Farms
- Herbal Energetics
- Lithermans Limited Brewery – Concord-based craft beer.
- Nashoba Brook Bakery
- New Chapter
- Perfecta Wine Company
- Pulp Kitchen – Kale chips and juice.
- Runamok Maple – Barrel-aged, infused, and smoked maple syrups.
- Shaker Organic Gardens
- The Smelly Hippie Apothecary
- Tricky Triskuts
- Vermont Homestead Gourmet
- Vinilandia NH
- Your Authentic Self
- Yaya Mama Mia’s – Sampling their homemade spanikopita.