Annual Member Celebration & Balloting
Check out the schedule for our Saturday, 9/15/2018 celebration!
24 S. Main St, Concord NH
Concord Food Co-op is pleased to invite all of our members to our Annual Member Celebration on Saturday, September 15th, 2018 in the Co-op parking lot! The event will feature an extravaganza of good food, wonderful music, tasty samples from local vendors, beer and wine tasting, and mingling with fellow members, farmers, and the Board. In addition, balloting for the Board election concluded and election results followed later in the afternoon. (See below for select RSVP agenda items for the event.)
Not a member, but want to attend this exciting event and learn what membership is all about? Sign up for Co-op Membership at the event! We have a table for customers to learn about member benefits and becoming a member. Did you know membership is only $100, one time, is fully refundable, and can be paid in four $25 payments? Click here to learn more about Co-op Membership.
2:30 Member/ partners wine and cheese meet and greet RSVP.
3:00 Wine and cheese RSVP for Business meeting
- Chris Gilbert, General Manager
- Cathy Menard, Board President
- Peter Deleault, Finance Manager
3:00 Board Balloting Closes
3:30-4:30 Vendor tables open
3:30 Music starts
4:00 Food Service provided by the Co-op Café
4:30 Ballot Results are Announced
5:00 Event Ends
Annual Member Balloting
Balloting begins August 20
Balloting ends September 15
It’s that special time of the year again! The leaves turn beautiful colors, there’s a briskness in the air, and we are excited to elect new members to the Co-op’s Board of Directors.
View the candidates’ profiles by clicking here.
3 ways to vote:
- New this year: Convenient and fast online voting! You will need your member number to vote. Click here to fill out your ballot. (coming soon)
- Download the ballot by clicking here (coming soon), print and fill out, place it in a sealed envelope with your member number written on it, then just drop it off at either the Concord or New London store.
- Pick up a ballot, fill it out, and place it in a sealed envelope with your member number written on it in-store beginning Monday, August 20.
All Co-op members and their households are invited to the Annual Member Meeting on September 15, 2018 at 2:30 pm at Concord Food Co-op. Ballots will be accepted until 3:00 pm and election results announced at 4:30 pm. RSVP to the Annual Member Celebration (coming soon).
This event is for Co-op members only. If you are unsure of your membership status please call us at (603) 225-6840.